How to get started
As a user, we urge you to follow the following steps after logging into this site:
- Search through our courses: Search through our course categories and courses to determine the one you are interested in.
- Choose a course that you are interested in: FirstPlus E-Learning has courses for different levels of learners in the following categories: Corporate Courses, Academic Courses, Basic Skill Courses and Miscellaneous Courses .
- New User’s Register: If you are a new user, you will have to register in this site by Click on “Create new account.” It is also necessary that you read of Terms and Conditions in our site policy before registering in this site. This will take you to a registration form. Fill in the form completely. Please protect your username and password so you don’t forget them. Click on the “Create my new account” button at the bottom of the form. You’ll be sent a confirmation email. Click on that link to do the confirmation step.
- Course Enrollment: If you are registered user, then you can enroll in the course of your choice on the course home page. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU CREATE A BOOKMARK FOR THIS PAGE. If you want to bookmark your location in a course, simply use your browser’s bookmark function to save the exact location of your study. When you return to the course on the next visit, select that bookmark and you will be directed to the login page. Once you login, you will be taken to your bookmark location.
- Start your studies: When you have enrolled in your course, you are ready to begin your study. Do not forget to use your User Name to log in, along with the Password you chose when you registered.
- Always start your study from the description of the course with its aim, objectives and learning requirements. Some courses may have some specific instructions on how to navigate through the course, kindly follow the instructions. If there are no instructions, always start with the first lesson, and follow the course as outlined. Some courses may have some quizzes or questions at the end. There are designed to help you to test and apply your understanding of the course, kindly answer the questions. If you have any question on any course, we advise that you drop it at the group forum for discussion or contact the course teacher on email or you may also engage other learners of this course for a chat.
Thank you very much for choosing FirstPlus E-Learning !!!
Last modified: Wednesday, 7 October 2020, 7:05 AM