Our terms and conditions cover registration, course development and learning. This terms and conditions may change from time to time without any prior notice.
As you register in this site, you have agreed to the following:
1. You will use your real names and information to register.
2. You will not register more than once.
3. You will use the content of this site only for learning purposes.
4. You will not share your password
5. You will conduct yourself respectfully and ethically.
If you are a teacher and you want to create a course that will help people to learn, you are welcome. This policy is for teaches that want to develop their courses and host them with us. As a teacher in this site, you have agreed that:
1. You own the course
2. You course must be accessible to all registered users and some will be free.
3. We do not charge teacher for hosting their free courses.
4. You will respect other people's rights and privileges. You will not develop courses that will infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
5. We can remove your course or information if we believe that it violates someone’s rights
6. If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
7. You will not develop courses that will cause religion or cultural groups conflicts or threaten national instability.
Learners should note that:
This site is developed to educate learners and it is expected that all learners should benefit from our courses. So make the best use of our courses to improve your learning. If there are courses that you need and there are not available, kindly make a request by sending an email to the site administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For the purpose of this policy, Personal Information is defined as any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the person to whom such information pertains.
As a visitor to our e-learning site, you cannot engage in our courses without registering. Our registration, involves fill and submitting a form. You will be required to fill in your username, email address and password.
As a registered user, you may update your profile in which you may be required to provide certain personal information about yourself by filling and submitting an online form. The personal information required are your first and last name, mailing address, e-mail address, employer, job title and department, telephone and facsimile numbers, and other personal information. This is completely optional.
The personal information collected is used to improve our services and e-learning portal or to communicate to you through newsletter and notices.
FirstPlus E-Learning do not conduct any examination on any course studied here.
However, a learner/participant may be required to take Quizzes and Exercises, submit Assignments, participate in forum discussions, or engage in other interactive activities to test the knowledge gained.
Thus, for FirstPlus E-Learning FREE courses, learner who performs well can request for “Certificate Of Participation” at a fee. A soft copy of the certificate will be delivered to your email after payment.
For non-free courses, a certificate will be issued to the participant as specified in the course.
Thank you very much!!!