FirstPlus E-Learning is a Nigerian site dedicated to "provide high quality online courses that will promote and enhance personal and professional development through a Unique Learning Experience”.
FirstPlus E-Learning offers an opportunity and provide an enabling platform for Educators/Instructors to host their courses "
FirstPlus E-Learning offers Corporate and Academic online self-study courses (Many are free).
As self-study courses, learners can participate in them at their own pace, anywhere and at anytime.
Whether you are a “leisure learner” interested in taking a course or you are a student looking for courses to assist in your academic program, we have something for you!
To participate in this site (either as an educator or a learner) you have to register and you register by creating an account. When you register, it means that you have accepted to abide by our site policy. If you are a new user/visitor to this site, you may read about our site policy in the main menu and create your own account by clicking here. If you are a registered user, you may login in the login box.
If you are new on this site, you can learn how to use this site by clicking here to Get Started.
Thank you and have a Unique Learning Experience!!!
FIBS E-Learning Mission
FIBS E-Learning mission is to “Create a pool of high quality Online Courses that will promote and enhance personal and professional development through a Unique Learning Experience".
FIBS E-Learning Vision
FIBS E-Learning vision is to "Continuously Promote and enhance people’s effectiveness and efficiency through high quality Online Courses that will empower them to be more efficient and effective.”.
Our Target Audiences
· Students (Pre-and-Post secondary) who need to develop their knowledge and skills on essential concepts of their subjects and related concepts.
· Job Seekers (basically unemployed graduates) who want to empower themselves with requisite skills for today’s employment.
· Employees who want to improve their efficiency and effectiveness in their work places by acquiring new knowledge and skills.
· Companies and establishments who want to sharpen the skills of their workforce for efficiency and effectiveness.
· Educators and Instructors who have knowledge and experience that will impart of people’s personal and professional effectiveness and efficiency.
Please feel free to contact us for your course request, suggestions and complain.
We are always open to feedback, questions and
Just send us an email.
Our Contact Address:
No 4, Asenuga Street, (1st Floor),
Off Osho Street, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
Telephone: (+234) 810-978-0214, 808-405-9381, 815-860-5006
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org